- Prayer Ministry – Receiving Hope & Healing through Jesus
- Private Pilgrimages – Medjugorje / Krakow / Knock & other sites
- Create Parish Alcohol & Drug Initiatives in Diocese / Parishes- to help support reduce harms from addictions
- Pastoral Counselling for those who need to be listened too and supported
- Faith in Recovery Groups
- BELONG Faith Support Group
- Armagh Diocesan Human Trafficking / Modern Slavery Initiative
- Unbound Prayer Ministry – Finding Freedom in Christ (from anxiety, depression, addictions, hurts or pains)
- Apostles of Love – Christian Tours encouraging new friendships, Finding Joy & Peace and Renewal of Faith through Shrines, retreats and intercessory of Saints & Martyrs
- Retreats – email for topics
- Medjugorje Retreats & Information Seminars
- Faith Development Programmes – Re-ignite, ChristLife – 3 x 7 week Adult Experience of Christ (has touched thousands of people’s lives). It equips Catholics for the essential work of evangelization through the ChristLife process: Discovering Christ, Following Christ, and Sharing Christ.
- Help increase Intentional Disciples through our planning and leading a team in Life in The Spirit Seminars in parish communities, prison or where requested
- Sacramental Talks for Parents of School going Children.
- Youth & Adult Peer Leadership Programme In Pastoral Ministry
- Nua Youth Programme
Technology – Filming – Social Media
- New Irish Catholic Faith Questions & Information Hub – Using the best of Technology, Develop a Catholic Re-connect Information service for Dioceses or nationally, internationally : provide a phone service and on-line Service for those seeking information on reconnecting or understanding the catholic faith. (Live Helper).
- Social media – The Catholic question line for answering queries on catholic faith.
- A diocesan text / Facebook, Instagram and twitter message register – to receive reflection, inspiring quotes etc., and to connect on those big special day
- Through our film production promote and Share the Good News
Here are some events or projects that you can join or be referred too To sign up for a class or event or to become a member or volunteer, fill out the contact information on this website and one of our members will contact you or call 00353-86-8611531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Acting -providing opportunity for our young to express themselves through acting and performing in positive,and Catholic Christian plays helping in building confidence,self awarenes and imagination in our young!
Art-opportunity for the young to express themselves, heal and build skills by painting, ceramics, graphic Arts, Art grafitti , Arts and Crafts, making postive healing and christian products to display and sell to community.
Musical instruments Providing lessons to our young helping them to build skills and talents, finding their gifts building self esteem and confidence.performing talent shows for community. Praise & Worship group, Guitar Lessons on occasions
Dance Lessons Teachings, lessons, recitals, performing, building confidence , self esteem, self awareness, body image, talent and skills for our young.
Photography Teaching photgraphy skills to our young building skills and imaginations with positive and Catholic, Christian photography, fields trips to different places to have our young build their photgraphy skills, awareness of their surrounding and healing, displaying and selling to community.
Song writing , producing and recording Building skills and talent in writing songs to produce ,record and sell to community, gaining confidence.imagination and brining healing through positive songs and Catholic Christian songs for all. Join parish youth choir
Poetry and Creative Writing Helping young to heal and create and use their imaginations through writing and poetry, displaying and having contest.
Video making and producing– helping young to build confidence and imagination, bringing healing by producing their own videos of positive,funny, healing and Catholic Christian videos .
Carpentry,Woodshop-young learning to make wood products building talent and life skills producing products ,and Catholic Christian products,bringing confidence,imagination and healing displaying and selling to community.
Lifeskills helping young who struggle to gain confidence in learning to build life skills,confidence self esteem, self awareness and healing.
Jewellery– young learning skills making jewellery products and Catholic, Christian Jewellery producing for display and sale for community , building self esteem confidence creativity and talent.
Health and Nutrition teaching our young the importance of good health and nutrition educating them on health issues and nutritional awarenss helping them to heal of any unhealthy habits and becoming responsbile to discern things regarding their health .
Computer Class providing basic computer class for our young ,helping them to gain knowledge in using computers for educational and business needs, building their confidence for school assignments and the work place.
Reading Development- Reading classes offered to our young who have struggled in reading, helping them to strengthen their reading skills ,building confidence ,self esteem healing..
Fitness and sports-Providing exersize classes and sports for our young building their physical and motor skills,while having fun and growing in confidence and friendship with others and healing.
Public and oral speaking- providing opportunity for our young to gain confidence in speaking publicly and in front of people,helpig them to over come shyness ,building confidence.self.esteem healing.
Gardening-providing classes for the young on how to grow plants ,fruits and vegtables,bringing healing confidence imagination life skills.
Community Service – Opportunity for our young to engage in helping our community offering their time to help others in need ,to clean up around community,also great opportunity for youth to come to the project to help in services and events, building skills awareness of helping of others and respect for all becoming involved and part of a healing community.