Vision: Rooted in the call of the Gospel and led by the Holy Spirit, use our baptismal calling, gifts and Charisms to evangelise / re-evangelise, brining God’s healing graces to help the building of communities. We want to reflect the Love of Jesus and his Blessed Mother to all we meet.
Who we are: We are a group of Catholic people from many walks of life, based in Ireland, in the historic Catholic Archdiocese of Armagh, where St Patrick spent much time. Having received, we now wish to live and renew the Catholic Faith within individuals, families, work place settings and parish communities. We are doing this through the formation of a modern day Missionary group called “Apostles of Love Ireland” a name inspired by Our Lady. We are a missionary group led by the Holy Spirit and relying on God’s great providence . We will also manage the Oasis of Peace Centre – a centre based in the historic Boyne valley, we will be a place of for prayer, teaching and healing for all who visit.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know well the plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans not for evil, plans to give you a future full of hope!
At this time, people are searching for:
• An understanding of the spiritual dimension of life
• A sense of God’s presence in body. mind and soul
• Meaning and purpose in their lives
• Reasons to hope amidst the world viruses, chaos and negativity
• Real happiness with family and friends…feel sense of belonging
• Ways to be sustained in their efforts and in their faith
• Appropriate opportunities to be of service in areas of special need in communities – acts of kindness.
There are many other ways in which the mission of the Church can be lived and promoted and it is such actions that:
• proclaim the good news, sometimes attracting others to seek an explanation of what motivates and sustains those who follow Jesus as the Way, the Truth and the Life.
• inspire people to consider more understanding the richness of returning to Church to become faithful witnesses
• assist people to grow in love and compassion for those around them and to seek a deeper relationship with God.
• continue the work of transforming society into a place of justice, love and mutual respect.